Recover Your Deleted Files
The recover ability of deleted files depends purely on what the operating system is and what has been done since the files were deleted. In most cases deleted files are recoverable through the recycle bin or trash, but if they have been emptied then problem is more severe. First thing to do is power off the machine at the wall. Do not shut down as normal as pending disk operations may remove the exact data you need.
Here are some of the most common data recovery services we provide:
- Hard drive makes clicking sound
- Mechanical hard drive failure
- Hard drive surface damage
- Accidental data or file deletion
- Accidental reformatting of RAID
- Deleted or corrupted log file
- File system corruption
- Laptop Hard Drive recovery
- Inaccessible drive files
- External drive turns on but no files
If you have lost files or photographs (for whatever reason) and fear that you have lost them forever don’t panic as we have the ability to get them all back for you.
*Providing the hard drive responds just once for us*
Call our Tech Support number for an immediate response: (03) 974 1413
Email Us: email@example.com
We can no longer come to your home or office for repairs you must bring the jobs into us here.